Blood clots with red tint discharge. Due to start periods. Is the discharge due to Monistat tab?

Last week I was taking a 3 day course of Monistat, which ended on Sunday 12/2. The last couple of days I had a normal vaginal discharge (whitish/clear). Then today I noticed that the discharge had a bit of a reddish tint to it, until this evening when I saw that there was actually some small blood clots in it, as well as it being much more red-tinted. This was not like the menstrual bleeding I usually experience, and even then, I m not due to start my period for another week or so. Regardless, I have never had clots like this with menstrual bleeding anyway. I ve had no cramping or pain, nor any other symptoms that would be alarming, other than this strange discharge. Do you know what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer