Blood clots in period, nausea, abdominal pain, labored breathing

Ongoing issues with periods most of my life. Regular to light flow by very painful periods. My last 2 periods I have noticed some blood clots and length of periods ranging from 2-5 days. I think I often feel some movement of my left ovary . THis period has been the odd in that I have had nausea / dull constant ache in lower abdominal area for 3 days non stop which is out of the ordinary. (I usually have intermittent stomach cramps during menstruation and not a constant dull ache. I have noticed my breathing has changed to be a bit more laboured this period
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013