Blood clot on bronchoscopy. What could be the reason for the same?

Hello Doctor, I would like to seek your opinion with regards to my mothers health. She is being treated for Haemoptysis and has undergone Bronchoscopy twice. The bronchoscopy was repeated for the second time as 2 days after the first bronchoscopy her left lung had collapsed. After about two weeks from the 2nd bronchoscopy, she again had a bout of clotted blood (very small amount) along with cough . I would like to know what could be the reason for the same ?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013