Blood clot in lower abdomen, lump with pain just below the skin, recurrent pains. Thromboplebitis ?

Dear Doctor, Around 3 months backs, I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my lower abdomen a little away from the belly button. Initially, I felt a pain just below the skin and then I felt a small lump. Subsequently, I felt the swelling (which has become painless) extending up my side like a vein and then it disappeared altogether after a few days. Again, 2 months back, I found another lump forming on my right abdomen just like the first one. I met another surgeon and he told me that it is thromboplebitis and I don t have to worry about it. Even though this lump has not extended, I can still feel it. The last few days, I started having short duration slight pains on a few other spots of abdomen. But these little pains seem to come recurrently. Now, for the last 2 days, I am having a feeling of bloated stomach with burping even after eating a small meal. Could you kindly tell what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012