Blood clot in leg. Having breathing difficulty. Caused by the clot?

Doctor(s), I have a question. I walk about 3 or 4 feet and I am completley out of breath. What can cause this? I have a blood clot in my right leg. (Last month) Don t know if it is gone yet. I lost my insurance and just got it back on and I m trying to find a doctor. I have had a blood clot in my right lung before and I really couldn t breath then, but I was in pain. Right now I just can t breath. Could it be a clot in my leg again and cause this but me possibly not hurt from it? I am overweight but I know its not from that. I never had this problem before and it has been going on about 2 weeks now and is only getting worse. Please give me any information at all. Thank you so much. If you like your more than welcome to call me. 918-224-3459. My name is Denea. Thank you again.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013