Blood clot in head. Recovery takes time post surgeries. Time to heal from paralysis?

hi, my younger brother had n accident last year, he had a blood clot in his head, doctors gone for brain surgery in his right side of the brain in frontal or temporal region, after surgery he require lot of time to recover, till now he is bedridden and paralyzed, and his left side is paralysed means left hand , leg and he is having a problem in walking too,as well as memory too..can u suggest something which can improve him
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012