Blood clot, fracture in brain after accident. Side effects with eptoin, levipil. Medication to follow?

hi i am a software engineer, 29 year old. I met with an accident 1 month back and my head was injured with blood clott and fracture at right side of my brain. After 2 weeks of bed rest my doctor said i was doing ok, and they insisted me to take eptoin tablet. Initially i had the side effects like lymph noids around my throat and repeated fever , later on consulting my doctor they told me to stop eptoin tablet and told me to take Levipil 500 mg twice a day in morning and evening. After i started taking the Levipil , i feel disinterested in what ever the work i do and feel bit tired and moodiness. As i am now in software field this is affecting my work and career. How much ever i try to concentrate on my work its going way worst. can somebody give me some suggestion which would help me a lot at this moment, as i am becoming mentally disturbed because of all these things.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013