Blood chemistry report says Serum Bilirubin due to this weight is under 50, 26 years old

hi my name is alok kumar singh my blood chemistry report is given below: Serum Bilirubin (Total) : 2.41 mg/dL Normal Range : 0.2 – 1.0 mg/dL Serum Bilirubin (Direct) : 1.58 mg/dL Normal Range : 0.0 – 0.2 mg/dL Serum Bilirubin (Indirect) : 0.83 mg/dL NORMAL RANGE : up to 0.80 mg/dL S G O T : 57 U/L at 37° C NORMAL RANGE : Upto 46 U/L at 37° C S G P T : 54 U/L at 37 ºC ( NORMAL RANGE : up to 49 U/L at 37 ºC ) this condition is stable till five years. Due to this my weight is under 50 and I am 26 years old. please suggest me I am very dissappointed
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011