Blood calcium level low, severe fatigue, urine test, hair loss, weight gain

My blood calcium level was slightly low at 8.7 ( lab reference range 8.9-10 .3). Could this account for my severe fatigue. Also urinalysis showed 30mg/dL of protien, 5mg/dL for Ketones and 5-10 urine RBC. All other values on the Bmet,CBC,TSH and urinalysis were in a normal range. I am an otherwise healthy 38 yr oldfemale, not on any medications that started experiencing fatigue, hair thinning, weight gain a few months ago. The fatigue has worsen to the point that it is had to accomplish anything.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012