Blood blisters under hair and severe pain in back. Possible reason?

I was climbing out of a cave 7 days ago. My dh was pushing from my feet and a friend was pulling me out by Ny hands. As I was shooting up very fast there was a rock above my head. It didn t give at all lol I was very out if it for the rest of the kayaking trip. I have blood blisters under my hair but now my spine right between bottom of neck and shoulders are killing me! Are these related?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Dear pt proud to help you that first of all avoid water on this area apply polyfax skin ointment ,start tab;augmentin 625mg three times daily ,tab:brufen 400mgtwice daily all for 7 days thank you so much if u have any query u may ask good luck ,regards dr muhammad akbar