Blood blisters after appearance of clear, filled blisters. What can this be?

My first outbreak was 2days after coming in contact. It started last Friday. I isnt a severe as I normally get it. Thank God. Had it all over my body at 10yrs old, eyes, mouth, everywhere!!! And again when I was about 22yrs, had it every where but not in blood stream. This time it is on top of left hand , and a few on right inner arm . My question is: after clear filled blisters, on a week later the blisters look like blood blisters now. bright redish. It does look like it is healing though. What can this be? I do not remember it from the two previous times Ive had it.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012