Blood blister on leg in groin area. Pops and bleeds. What about pain?

I have a blood blister on my leg in the groin area that keeps coming back. It s about the size of a dime. It eventually pops on its own and bleeds a great deal. It usually takes it a few days after it pops to heal because it keeps pealing the skin back off. After it heals there is a bruise that remains. I also had a electrophysiology study 5 yrs ago an it s in the same area that was performed. Not sure what I can do to keep it from coming back. It also has pain associated with it that I would describe as the same pain u feel when an iv is being inserted into a vein . The sharp burning sting. Hope u can help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012