Blood blister on hip, hurts. Concerned? Will it heal by itself?

I have what looks like a blood blister on my hip. It formed about couple of months ago and seemed to have healed quite a bit. It is back again and what seemed to have caused it was that my jeans were a little snug in that area especially that I was wearing thermal underwear. It is right where the band of the underwear is. It hurts very slightly if I touch it. I could see the soft skin w/ what looks like blood underneath. The diameter is about half a centimeter. Is it something to be concerned amount or will it just heal overtime?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013