Blood around vagina after having sex, black bump close to urinary tract. Treatment?

Im a 16 year old female and recently after having sex with my boyfriend (protected sex always, of course) i had blood around the vaginal area. I checked that it wasn't period blood, and i realized that there was some kind of black bump causing the blood close to my urinary tract of about 1cm diameter. However, later on i checked and it had gotten smaller and i realized that there was more black area up the urinary tract. Im surprised because it does not hurt, even when i urinate.
I have never gone to the gynecologist but I am on perfect health. I know that sooner or later i will have to go of course, but i would like to know if i could do something on my own.
Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013