Blood and urine test done, WBC esterase high. Cause of concern?

I am little scared and need some clarification. I just got my blood/ urine tests back from my doctor and there was one thing on the report that alarmed me. ALL of my tests came back either negative or within normal ranges except for my WBC Esterase! It was a 1+. After reading stuff on the internet, I don t know whether or not to be scared or not. Please give me any information that you may have to help me straighten out what I ve read on the internet. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012