Blood and puss cells in urine. Took antibiotic injection did not help. X-ray report of liver normal. Why?

Respect Sir, I was having blood and puss cells in urine. Then the doctor have me some Antibiotics injections, which I take 20 of it. But after few days I see blood again in urine. P.s: I have taken the xrays of liver, culture of urine all the reports were normal. I didn't understand it why there is still blood. After the injection when I went to the doctor again for checkup there was no blood but puss cells were there 30 to 40. Kindly help me. My age is 18
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013