Blood and pus from a spot on inner leg, intense swelling and pain. Any home remedies?

Hi,i had a spot along my inner leg near the groin area,it had been there a couple months and whenever i sqyeezed ut blood and pus would come out. It was never sore,but a few days ago it swelled up and became quite painful; i squeezed it today and lots of blood and pus came out but this time it smelled quite bad and there was quite alit comin out. I washed it in warm water after it was all out and dabbed sone TCP on it,but its still inflamed and a bit sore-what do you think this is and is there anything i can do at home before seeing the nurse at my GP? Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013