Blood and pus discharge from belly button. Culture of belly button clear. Any ideas?

I have been having blood and pus leaking from my belly button for about a week and a half now. I ve been to the doctor twice and they have no idea what it is. I did a 10 day round of antibiotics and it didn t seem to help. It seems like a bump has formed inside my belly button and the pain has returned. They did a culture of my belly button and found no infection/bacteria/fungus etc. Any ideas what this could be? When I move the bump blood comes out and it seems like there could be a small hole.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012