Blood and mucus only on wiping, excessive white discharge without smell. What could this be?

I m a 25 yr old mother of two was told I had pcos been taking b.c to have r.p in the last four month I have not had a period p. are negative and show and also been told i don t have pcos any more the last week I have been bleeding only when I wipe a little here of red color also lots of discharge white thick no smell. Now after having intercourse the next morning I wiped and it was a lot of bright red blood and mucus mix but none in the toilet or on y underwear what could this be
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013