Blood and mucus in stool. Scared of cancer. Suffer from anxiety. Please help

hy. im sory for my bad english,im from europe.
Today I notice blood in my feces. It was not lot of blood, but i clearly see it. It was light red. And i notice some mucus too. Then i was at toilet again,but it was all ok. Now im scared of cancer,because i was at blood tesing before two months and im anemic. My stomach hurt now too,but i think it's because im scared.
Im so scared.
Im 19 years old,my stomach hurt sometimes,but i have anxiety disorder. I have acid problems with my stomach too, because of anxiety. What can it be? Can i have a cancer? please help.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013