Blood and mucous in stools, thin stools, stomach pain, heart burn. Cause?

blood and mucus found in my stool, acompanied by sudden urgency to go and thin but not runny stools . suffering with tummy pain for a few weeks now and if i can t go to the toilet as soon as i need a number 2, i feel hot clammy and feel like i m going to pass out. I am not constipated. I go more regularly than i used to and i have been suffering with heart burn on and off recently too... could it be related and should i be concerned? I was diagnosed as anemic a while back too.. my blood pressure is usually around 100 /60 (sometimes 110/55) and pulse between 53 - 65 and today since blood and stool has been higher... (i have a home monitor due to low blood pressure in past 5 months) I m a woman and 34 yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013