Blood Pressure is normal throughout the day except in the morning. Why it is like this?

Morning High Blood Pressure… How can I tell I have it? What can I do about it? Causes Stroke??
When I wake up every single morning, my heart starts to thump as if I’m running… Does that indicate High Morning Blood Pressure? Should I be worried? The last time I went to see a doctor my blood pressure was 120/70I THINK it is 70bt I KNOW the12 is correct.&that was while I was freaking out because I get anxiety when I go to the doctor. They say on the radio that most strokes are caused by Morning High Blood Pressure. My heart thumps really“Loud”&really Fast in the morning…Sometimes I feel I need to stay there for a min& try2slow it down because it concerns me. I don’t’ have one of those blood pressure monitors& don’t have the cash for one but would the morning hard &fast thumping be a sign of high morning blood pressure? How exactly do u go about fixing a blood pressure issue that ONLY happens when I wake up?The rest of the time my blood pressure is normal2low…Med’s work ALLTHETIME,so how would you ‘target’ such a short period of time when things are ‘dangerous’?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009