Blocked throat sensation, throat infection, fever. Is it cancer? Treatment?

I feel left side of throat some stuck , but here is not any problem to swallow and eating , this is feeling since i was
suffering from throat infection and due to which i was suffering from fever after 15 days of treatment my fever was gone but this symtom has occur , i had consulted to ENT specialist in my city he check up with entering a camera in my throat and confirm me dont worry it is not any complicated issue and not a cancer , now i am in saudi arabia this problem is still continue , kindly sugest me what i can do
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013