Blocked sinus, pain in nose, eyes and forehead, tiredness. Is this sinusitis?

Hi, I have an underactive thryroid and being treated with Vitamin B12 injections . I have had the 3 week load up dose and my first 3 monthly dose, although i brought this forward by a couple of weeks as i could feel my energy levels dropping. The week of the injection i began to have a sore throat for 10 days si went to the doctors who said to take Ibruprofen as it was not infected. A few days later i had what i thought was a heavy cold. I was blowing out horrid green mucous which was getting worse so saw the medics and diagnosed with sinustis and prescribed anti-biotics which i have taken for the past 3 days. My sinuses are still blocked and i have had pain in my nose, eyes and forehead . I am feeling excessively tired and need to sleep throughout the day with no real energy to do this anything. Is this how the sinusitis affects or is a combination of my symptoms? Many thanks, Sandra
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012