Blocked nostril. History of depression. Feel panicky, have cold sweat. Related to uneven breathing through nose?

Hi . My right nostrel has been partially blocked since my early twenties . I recently heard this can have a psychological side effect . I have suffered from 1 or 2 episodes of depression over the years since the time when my breathing became imbalanced ( nostrel became blocked after a nose break) , now that I am 47 I seam to be entering another stage of depression where my sleep patterns are terrible . I often wake in the night in a pannic or feeling very agitated , anxious ,frantic , angry about stupid things and up-tight even to the point of cold sweat . This may have been triggered by recently loosing my job unexpectedly. Is there any relation between uneven breath induction through the nose and depression ,or is there a more likely other reason for my depressive feeling? I have never had drug or alcohol problems though have been a bad sleeper and have suffered from depression and social phobia . Am I having a re-lapps?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012