Blocked nose, sore throat, chest pain. Taking paracetamol. Can I use augmentin?

Hello, I have blocked nose or very sore throat with thick voice and some pain in the upper side of my chest from few days. I started to take paracetamol one tablet at 8 hours and in last 3 days 2 tablets at each 4 hours but the symptoms are nearly the same.Sometimes have a couch. Can I take now Augmentin 875mg one tablet at 12 hours together with Paracetamol ? .. for other 5 hours. I have 47 years old and I m not very keen ussing antibiotics but now I am really worried. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012