All these symptoms suggest that you might be suffering from upper respiratory tract
The watering in eyes can be attributed to insufficient drainage
of tears due to blockage of Naso-lacrimal duct.
The management consists of:
1. Gargle with warm salt water to relieve throat pain
2. Antihistamines to provide symptomatic relief from cold.
3. Nasal decongestants to relieve nose block.
4. Analgesics to take care of pain & fever(if any)
5. Antibiotics like amoxicillin
(if bacterial infection is suspected)
So...it will be better to consult an ENT specialist
& start treatment.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks & take care.