Blocked nose and ears, swollen ears. Pain in the neck while swallowing. Taking antihistamines for allergies. Due to medication?

Hi, I have been feeling as though I have a cold for the last week or so- blocked nose , feeling like my ears are blocked inside... Yesterday my left eye swelled up and past 2 mornings as been closed with watery substance coming out of it. in the last few hours my right hand side of my neck has started hurting when i press on it and when swallowing . I have allergies and use anti-histamines and rapital eyedrops daily so not sure if something has affected my eye? What can I do? Thank you :-)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013