Blocked left nostril, mucus in throat, mild cough, headache. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi Doc I am xxxxx. my left nostril usually seems blocked and I feel a kind of mucus in same side throat and nostril. I have a mild cough usually. I feel head ache ( Migraine ). my back at one place, sometimes. And sometimes the felling, I mentioned change to right side of my body. Recently I feel so much head ace after i weak up from sleep. I saw a doc before and x-ray , but he can t identify any problem what s wrong with me, hope some one help.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013