Blocked fallopian tubes, RHE-FD, missed periods for 3 days, chances of pregnancy ?

I am 29yrs old married woman i m suffering from infertility 2 minths ago my doctor took my many test like hormones and PCR but all test are normal then my doctor advised me andoscopy then she found that my both fallopian tubes are blocked(b/l corneed blocked)she didnt get any resion because my all test are normal then se advised me 3 months course of RHE-FD ( rifampicin ,isonised├░ambutol hydrochloride tablets along with zeed antioxident, multivitamin and minerals capsule and medoliv liver syrup.for any infection occurs in tube.let me know can these drugs helpful for me ?one more thing i missed my period for 3 days is there any possibility for me for conceiving because i m taking these medicines fornear about 2 months please answer me. i will be very thankful .
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012