Blocked fallopian tube. Suffer from pain in the lower abdomen and dizziness, burning while urination. History of ectopic pregnancy

i am 31 yrs old lady who has a medical history of blocked falllopian tubes and ectopic pregnacy after ivf.
currently I am suffering from pain in my lower abdomen and twiching at times , weakness, feeling giddiness and dizzness at times and had a burning sensation while urinating for which i took medicine as well antibiotic but stilll am not feeling fine completely. So, what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013

Burning mictuirition is a common symptom in urinary tract infection. Do appropriate urine analysis like culture and sensitivity, to find out the exact antibiotics which are sensitive.

If urinary tract infection is ruled out . go for an ultrasound examination to rule out a pelvic inflammatory disease , endometriosis which also may be associated with such symptoms.