Blocked fallopian tube, AKT4 causing side effects. What to do?

hello sir, we have been married since 7 yrs above but till now my wife have not conceived. we have done leproscopy, tb pcr & dnc this year in that we have found that my wife is suffering from one fallopion tube is completely blocked & another is 50% open. our gynec has suggested for akt4 when she is not suffering from tb. she has taken the tablets also but she is getting reactions likewomting, headache ,giddinness.Then our gynec has told to stop to akt4.just wait and watch for naturally for 2 months oteherwise we will go for IVF treatment.i want u r advise.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012