Blocked eustachian tubes, taking an antihistamine and decongestant. Ear clogged. When can I start hearing?

I m a female who is 57 years old, nonsmoker. I had acute bronchitis and an ear infection . The symptoms for those illnesses are gone since completing a 5 day azythromax pack last Thursday. The remaining problem is blocked eustachian tubes. Last Thursday I began taking an antihistamine at night (20 mg. loratadine ) and a decongestant during the day (30 mg. pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 2 times per day). My ears are still clogged - ringing sound, can feel pressure, can t hear much. This is quite miserable. Should I stay on antihistamine and decongestant? How long will it take before I can hear again? We have a flight to Maui planned for July 15. Will I be able to go? Thank you for your help. S. Davidson
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012