Blocked ears, pain while swallowing. Need a permanent solution

20 year old female, 5 foot 4, 50 kg ear has been blocked for two months. have been trying all the suggested solutions to unblock it such as ear drops etc but nothing has worked. It hasnt really bothered me until now though. Two days ago it started hurting. If i blow my nose at all, it feels like my ear will explode and is painful when i swallow . I don t know what to do about it! I saw a doctor and they said to continue with the drops and see what happens and this hasnt helped at all! thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013