Blocked ears, numbness on the body, pain in the thumb. Blood tests normal. Sinus problem?

Hi, I have been getting a strange feeling down one side of my head and face and my ear feels blocked which I put down to sinus trouble. For the last week, I have been getting a numbness down one side of the body - hard to explain but it feels as if there is a draught blowing on it and it has gotten cold . Also pain has appeared in the thumb and forefinger joints which is quite painful. Had blood tests 6 months ago which showed up nothing but this feeling will not go away - is it just sinus trouble or something entirely different? Many thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013