Blocked ears and loss of hearing after an injury to head. What is wrong?

I was assaulted to the ground (possibly hitting my head) and hit repeatedly for approx. 20 seconds. This was early morning Thursday around 2am. Over the last couple of days I have noticed my ear gradually become completely blocked . My hearing is off and sounds randomly increase. It does not feel right, and the pressure feels almost overwhelming at times. What could this be? I intend to book a face to face appointment, but until I am able to be seen, I am worrying. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Good evening
Did you bleed from the ears after injury?.
Did you loose consciousness after injury?
You must urgently see ear, nose and throat surgeon. Its serious problem.
The internal structures of your ear could have been damaged by injury