Blocked ear, unable to pop it open. Tried yawning, swallowing, deep breathing. How to alleviate this?

Hi, my ear is popped and it wont unpop. I have tried yawning repeatably and swallowing (drinking water, chewing gum, etc.) I have even tried taking a deep breath, holding my nose , and blowing to try to unpop it. I have not been sick the past few weeks, and I haven t been on a flight, diving, or any of that sort of thing relating to change of air pressure. It just popped out of nowhere. What can I do to alleviate this?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. make sure E.N.T. Examination has ruled out Wax,perforation,white flakes or boil.
2. to maintain patency of your ear try put drops in nose.