Blocked ear, ringing sound. Prescribed augmentin, nafarin, taking supamen post heart surgery. Safe to take medications?

Right now, my right ear is blocked. It has been like that for 2 days. I can hear a faint ringing sound and just a while ago some echoing when I spoke. I went to an ENT a while ago and he found no earwax nor any other obstruction so I was prescribed 675mg of Augmentin(2x a day) and Nafarin A (3x a day). I mentioned to him that I was already taking 500mg of Supamen each day since I had heart surgery last year. Is it safe to take all these meds together? It s too late at night now to call my cardiologist and ask about whether I should skip the Sumapen for tonight.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012