Blocked ear, feeling air in the air due to excess ear wax. Why am I getting this problem?

Good day! My name is Gette, I just had a consultation froom an ENT doctor & found out an ear wax blocked on my left ear that cause me feeling like there s an air on my left ear. After just one day, I woke up felt heavy & something blocked on my left ear. I hear perfectly & the doctor said I am not deaf & he said the design of my tunnel is quite in curve shape that ts why ear wax goes deep & stuck on my ear. Anyways, I haven t have a second check-up yet since I want to see another specialist for ear. Can you please tell me why I m prone to this? This has been my third time to see an ENT doctor regarding same problem. Thanks & best regards, Gette
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013