Blocked ear, draining wet, yellow or white fluid, itchy

I need an ear, nose and throat speciatlist. Have gone to the doctore twice and $300 later, still having trouble. My ears were clogged for a long time and they drainged some, then oozed a bit , then died with crusty stuff in my ear. Got on anitbiotics for 10 days, seemed ok but still clogged. Went in again, they cleaned my ears, gave me anitbiotic ear drops and as I used ear was remover from home, finally got unclogged. Now my ears are constantly wet, pop when I lay on a pillow, draining wet, yellow or white that dried up, and my ears itch and are scappy in the visually seen inside of my ear.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

It is likely that you have developed a middle ear infection with a perforation of your ear drum and i would like you to meet your ent doctor for changing your antibiotics and ear drops.
I would also like you to get your blood sugar tested and keep the ear dry , that is do not let water enter the ear.