Blocked arteries. Stent put in. Wanting to live a reserved, free life. Normal?

My husband had a stent put in an artery that was 86% blocked. At the same time the found out that another artery was100% blocked. That was back in 10/10. After 37 years of marriage, he left a note on the door on May 18th 2012, saying that incident gave him a second chance on his life. God told him to live his life for himself, not worrying about tomorrow, or not spending too much of our retirement savings or thinking to leave something for our 3 children. He moved out, only saying that he was in an apartment somewhere in XXXXXX. Prior to moving out I since found out that he moved most all of our investments out of joint accounts into accounts of his name only. Is a lifestyle change typical of someone who has a stent put in? He did not lose consciousness , only had jaw pain prior to having the Angiogram done.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012