Blocked Eustachian tube, mild hearing loss even after curing the cold. Tried nasal decongestants, inhalations. How can I unblock it?

I have a blocked eustachian tube and subsequent hearing loss in my right ear following a heavy cold. The cold went on for weeks but has been clear after antibiotics for close to a month now. The tube is still blocked. I have tried decongestant nasal drops, decongestant tablet, steam inhalation , antihistamines and NSAIDs all with no effect. How can i unblock my tube. I am female 55 no significant medical history.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012