Blockage of heart vein, had heart attack, high BP, taking Isomin. Can I take a small walk?

hye my father had heart attack 28 days ago,the doctor says that there is 30% blockage in heart vein which was open by injections that moment of the doctor gave medicine for one father s b.p. is also high one of the medicine isomin-20 cause problem to my father in the form of strong head ache.kindly suggest me that my father can take small walk or complete rest & about medicines effect & what type of food i give him in breakfasst lunch n dinnner.he has also suffocatoin problem & cough
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012