Blockage in ear, had tooth and throat pain in the previous week, sharp pain on burping. Suggestions?

hello i have a blockage or something in my ear i was sick last week with tooth pain then my throat began to hurt and then once my throat stopped hurting my ear has started to feel blocked i tried to clean my ears with a cue tip but now my left ear is completely blocked i have tried irrigating my ear but it hasn t helped when i burp i feel a sharp pain in my ear but no pop please advise much appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013