Bloating while hungry, difficulty in belching, farting. Internal heating. Ulcer?

Good afternoon, I m writing from Nigeria. I have this health condition with symptoms as follows; causes serious bloating especially when I m hungry with difficulty in belching or even passing out gas, but i get a little relieved when i do. It hurts around my stomach area all the time but gets a little better when i eat or belch or pass gas out. It also gives ♍ε̲̣̣̣ internal heat which have never stopped.Doctors here says those are signs of ulcer but ulcer treatment even makes ♍ε̲̣̣̣ feel a lot worse. Please advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013