Bloating, tenderness, abdomen, back pain, nausea, swollen lymph nodes, ovarian cyst. Cause and cure?

20 year-old female, for months my symptoms of bloating, lower abodominal tenderness, pain in my lower abdomen and back, nausea, fullness, no appetite, swollen lymphnodes, and ovarian cysts have been over looked and quickly justified with illnesses that I fit the statistics of my age. Nausea and bloating have increased extremely in the past two weeks, fatigue is so bad I have no will or motivation to get out of bed. I feel like my gyn does not listen when I tell her my symptoms and how extreme they are. I am about at the end of my rope. A week ago I was transported to the ER from a shopping mall with severe pain, and bloating in my lower abdomen, When kidney stones were proven not to be the case, a pelvic exam reveled extreme uterine tenderness. I was referred to my gyn and she scheduled me for a transabdominal ultrasound but she will not be back in her office to see me for another week (two weeks after the u/s). I had increased menstrual bleeding after the birth of my son a year ago, the past two months were the worst of my life, like the days following childbirth. My IUD was rejected, and now mensus this month has not came. I am so sick and so tired I just need some answers. I noticed that my u/s showed many many cysts on both ovaries with no blood flow. can anyone give me suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013