Bloating, tender stomach, nausea, headache. White vaginal discharge. Pregnancy test negative

hello....i am 31 years old,female, for about two to three weeks i have had bloatness, my stomach is tender to touch, a bit of nausea , headaches every now and then a bit tired and been passing wind lots.....ohh also this morning i woke up to get changed and noticed i had some white blobby discharge running down my leg from the vagina , i have done a pregnancy test ...negative and a day later came on heavy for a couple of days bad period pains which made me collapse .....still dont feel right....could i be pregnant but the test says negative or could be another undelying problem. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012