Bloating stomach with puffy skin. Consume moderate amount of alcohol. Reason for this?

i am a 27year old woman. i have problem of bloating stomach , though i was very slim and fit 2years ago when i did not use to take alcohol. though i cosume alcohol in a very limited manner but i experience that whenever i drink i see negative results the very next day. i feel hungry any time and my diet has increased,my skin has started looking puffy and i have gas problem as well. please help me in resolving this
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012