Bloating, stomach pain, gaining weight, fatigue. Need advice

I went to a doctor a month ago for pain in my heel, numb toes, and a tingling feeling in my right leg. They said I had achilles tendinitis and gave me some steroid I can t remember the name of, and the problem seemed to go away after two weeks. But now I ve noticed that at night my feet still tingle and feel stiff. Also for about a week I have noticed that I go to the bathroom a lot, both numbers 1 and 2. I m bloated, my stomach hurts sometimes, I have been gaining weight even though I started eating healthier, and suddenly I feel kinda sick or puffy after drinking my favorite drink since I was a kid, 2% milk. When I touch my skin it feels like there is a fluffy layer between us, and I have to press harder to feel the normal sensation of my hand touching my face. I m tired a lot, like fatigue , I m not pregnant, I ve taken the test 3 times, and had my period. So I m not sure what s going on, I m under my mom s insurance, so I can only go to crappy cheap doctors, that so far have just failed, and I m just hoping for any kind of help. Advice to go to a doctor, is not needed, I have, and will again hopefully to a better one, til then...give me something to work with.... ?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012