Bloating, spasms in the abdomen radiating to ribs. Duspatalin retard prescribed. Gas problems persisting. Any suggestions?

for nearly a month now, I have been experiencing bloating, spasm and cramps in right side of abdomen. These feelings radiate up and down (all on right side), sometimes I feel discomfort behind the ribs too, on the right side too.

I have seen a doctor two weeks ago, and described 'Duspatalin Retard' and 'Disflatyl'. He said my problem was with gases.

But now, two weeks pass and the symptoms are still there. Any suggestions ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013