Bloating, spasm, no appetite, thirsty, cramps, sharp pains, headaches, nauseous. Suggestion?

going to restroom within 20 minute of eating after every time I eat or drink. gaining weight fast, bloating, jerking movement in my stomach (spazzum), clear gel like discharge, no appetite, always thirsty, cramps and sharp pains, when eating always full after 3 or 4 bits, stomach always tight, burning when bowl movement, headaches, nauseous. these are some of my symthoms. this has been going on for a few months now. I was trying to change my easting habbits to see if that was the problem
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013